Sunday, October 11, 2009

Final Scream

Final Scream Final Scream by Lisa Jackson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Even though I realized that I had read this book before (I think it was under the original title: Intimacies), I read it again. A very good suspense story, good characters and a decent plot.

Pub. Date: August 2005

Synopsis: When she was only 16, Cassidy Buchanan fell for the 19-year-old bad boy in town, Brig McKenzie—who'd had his share of run-ins with both the law and the local women. Then a terrible fire killed Cassidy's sister, and Brig was the chief suspect. Seventeen years later, an eerily similar fire seriously injures Cassidy's husband Chase, who happens to be Brig's brother. With the earlier fire still an open case, suspicion turns to Cassidy, the only person connected to both tragedies.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...